Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Starting Over in Bad Company 2, CoD Zombies

I made a PSN new account since getting my PS3 fixed so I'm starting all over again in a few games. Particularly Bad Company 2. I made it to lv.15 on my old account, I was trying for lv.25 since I wanted the M14 and G3, and a few other unlockables. But, I gave that account to a relative. I have managed in an hour time to get to lv.2 on my new account. So yeah, it's gonna take awhile to get the M14 and G3. Don't know if I'll continue playing as much Bad Company 2 though with Medal of Honor coming out soon. There is the Vietnam expansion for Bad Company 2, but Medal of Honor will be taking up most of my time. Then there's Call of Duty Black Ops. Which I plan to play a lot of zombie mode with my friends. Can't wait for that. Then there's Fallout New Vegas, Gran Turismo 5 (which I won a copy of from Subway) and a few other games. Wow, gonna be real busy. It's a great time to be a gamer. lol

No comments: