Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Test Time! Sort of. haha.

So I took the advice of a friend who's a strength & conditioning coach, he told me to give my body a few weeks rest after 16 weeks of strength training. And I'm liking the results.

Squat
Before:350lbs.
After:365lbs.

Deadlift
Before:305
After:310

Bench Press
Before:195
After:205

Push Press
Before:155lbs.
After:160

Chin-ups with weight
Before:55lbs.@3 reps
After:60lbs.@3 reps

Chin-ups (Reps)
Before:28
After:31

Barbell Push-ups
Before:67
After:72

Military Press
Before:115lbs.
AFter:120lbs.

These were done one day at time. Like one day I'd test my squat, the next chin ups and so forth. My diet really changed for this training, and I can say that it's a good thing I did. Supplements I only took muscle milk, creatine, greens+ and my custom protein shake from trueprotein.com. Also every morning I did about an hour of yoga, well, I always do yoga, I've done that since highschool. I also did GPP twice a week and I also got about 9 or 8 hours of sleep. I went from 160 to 175 during this time too, so I'm happy about my results.

No comments: