Saturday, October 4, 2008

Home Beta

Just got Home for my PS3 last night and I stayed up till 2:00 in the morning playing it. It hasn't disappointed me one bit. One of the things I like about it was the game room. I tried out each arcade game that was there and train game is my favorite. Went bowling and threw A LOT of gutter balls. haha. And then I played pool the most, which was pretty fun. I did play with one person and you could tell that we both needed practice. haha. Another thing I like about Home, was just going around and talking to people, and just having good conversations with each other. The only negative things I've experienced is the camera angles, but that's not much of problem. And signing me out constantly after playing for about an hour or so. But other than that, it's been a blast.

Now today I did more of the same, and it was a lot of fun. Starting to catch more Playstation Forum members in there so I'm slowly starting to get them on my friend's list, and chatting, and just having fun together. I can't wait for the full release of Home!

No comments: