Sunday, June 1, 2008

PS3 Games and HDTV

Yesterday my mom and I made a late trip to the store for some shopping. And I just happened to walk past the electronics department, and into the section that had TVs. And when I saw the TVs I thought of my PS3, and how everyone says everything looks way better in HD. So, I just had to see this for myself. And Oh my does it look good. Well worth the extra money to get a new TV and the EXPENSIVE cable you need to hook your PS3 to your TV. But eh, I had some money laying around that I had been saving for things like this. Blue ray movies look really good too. I wonder what movies that shows "you - know - what" look like on it, NAH! Joke. I wouldn't want to know what bloody, gory movies look like in HD. Huh? You thought I was talking about something else? Geez, you people have such perverted minds. haha.

No comments: